was a sign of stability fo - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

was a sign of stability fo

PHILADELPHIA - Chip Kellys up-tempo offence never had a chance to get going against Seattle.The Seahawks held the Eagles to their fewest points, yards and first downs in a dominating 24-14 victory on Sunday.LeSean McCoy set a franchise record for yards rushing, but had a costly fumble. Mark Sanchez threw for just 96 yards and Philadelphias 10-game home winning streak in the regular season ended.When you play a game like this, it falls on everybody, Kelly said.The Eagles (9-4) host Dallas (9-4) for first place in the NFC East next week. They beat the Cowboys 33-10 on Thanksgiving.We have to learn from this and flush it, Eagles receiver Jeremy Maclin said.The Seahawks set a franchise record by holding the ball for 41:56 and limited the Eagles to 45 offensive plays and 139 total yards, their fewest under Kelly.If you dont get as many opportunities, you have to make the ones you get count and we didnt do that, Sanchez said. We expected to do a lot of things better.Russell Wilson threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score, but Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman and the rest of Seattles Legion of Boom defence were the difference.Even though they are a great defence, we left some plays on the field, Maclin said.The defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks have victories over NFC West-leading Arizona (10-3), San Francisco (7-6) and Philadelphia in the last three weeks.Pete Carroll was the winner in his first NFL matchup against Kelly. In the coaches only other meeting, Kellys Oregon Ducks beat Carroll and USC 47-20 on Oct. 31, 2009.I have total respect for everything Chip does, Carroll said. Our defence, for the third straight week, did the job for us.Sanchez, who played for Carroll in college, threw two TD passes and one interception.McCoys 4-yard run in the third quarter moved him past Wilbert Montgomery into first place on the Eagles career rushing list. McCoy finished with 50 yards and has 6,540 yards.Its something special, but I wish it couldve been in a different situation, not with me playing a terrible game. McCoy said.The Seahawks were leading 10-7 when K.J. Wright forced McCoy to fumble on the first play from scrimmage in the third quarter. Earl Thomas recovered at the Eagles 19 and Wilson connected with Lynch two plays later.Thats real bad and thats on me, McCoy said. I didnt play well at all, probably one of my worst games since Ive been here.Wilson tossed a 23-yard pass to Doug Baldwin to make it 24-14 later in the quarter after the Eagles got within a field goal on Sanchezs 35-yard pass to Zach Ertz.One play after Lynch fumbled at the Eagles 30 in the fourth quarter, Sanchez threw an interception to Tharold Simon to end Philadelphias hopes of a comeback.The Seahawks dominated the Eagles statistically in the first half and took a 10-7 lead on Steven Hauschkas 44-yard field goal. Wilsons 20-yard completion to Paul Richardson on third-and-15 kept the drive going.Seattle outgained Philadelphia 242-67 and had the ball for 21:56 in the first half, yet only led by a field goal.The Eagles started their second drive at the Seahawks 14 after punter Jon Ryan dropped the snap and Ertz recovered for Philadelphia.After McCoy ran for a first down on fourth-and-1 from the 5, Sanchez tossed a 1-yard pass to Jeremy Maclin to give the Eagles a 7-0 lead.The Seahawks hadnt allowed a touchdown since a 24-20 loss at Kansas City on Nov. 16. They beat division rivals Arizona and San Francisco by the same score, 19-3, in the previous two games.Seattle tied it at 7 on Wilsons 26-yard run. Wilson faked an inside handoff to Lynch, saw linebacker Trent Cole commit and ran around the left side untouched for the score.NOTES: American League MVP Mike Trout, a native of nearby Millville, New Jersey, and lifelong Eagles fan, was at the game along with Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander and pro golfer Rory McIlroy. They were guests of Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie. ... Eagles WR Josh Huff left with a hip injury.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Joe Carter Jersey . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Dalton Pompey Jersey . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/Jess ... ys-jersey/. He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo. Russell Martin Jersey . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. Roy Halladay Jersey . Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry received the NBAs yearlong community assist award, spoke passionately about his charitable works, then dished out another assist to his former coach. In his first extended public comments since Mark Jackson was fired, Curry said Thursday that he voiced his support for the coach but the team "made a decision otherwise." He also said the "semi-quick hire" of Steve Kerr was "kind of a shock" to most of his teammates. "Theres no sugarcoating it -- it was a weird, expedited situation that we didnt see coming," Curry said. "And guys are human. You have to be able to adjust to it and have some time to respond. Thats kind of what happened. I think well be fine once we have a clear picture of whats going on next year." Curry had been the strongest supporter of Jackson before the Warriors dismissed the coach May 6 after a 51-win season and back-to-back playoff appearances. Golden State agreed to a five-year, $25 million deal with Kerr on May 14 and introduced him at a news conference in Oakland on May 20. Even with owner Joe Lacob and general manager Bob Myers going against Currys request, the All-Star point guard insists he still believes in the franchises commitment to winning. "One thing I can say about this organization, they want to win," Curry said. "Each decision is geared toward winning. Thats something that flies well with a lot of players -- that theyre going to try to put us in the best position to win. Obviously, I had a certain opinion of Coach Jackson that they made a decision otherwise, and I heard the reasons, but I wont dwell on it. "As long as were focused on winning and taking advantage of the roster we have and the opportunity we have with this window to try to continue to get better, Im just looking forward to next year and getting back to making that happen," Curry said. "I havent lost faith in that at all. As much as I supported Coach Jackson and loved everything about playing for him, I think theyree about winning.dddddddddddd" Curry said he has spoken to Kerr three or four times by phone already. He said the conversations have been more informal than any basketball strategy, and hes looking forward to in-person meetings after Kerr finishes his job as a broadcast analyst for TNT in the Western Conference finals. Curry said his support of Jackson stems from their bond off the court and his memories of the organization before the coach arrived: a lot of losses -- and two ankle surgeries -- under Don Nelson and Keith Smart. "He was a sign of stability for me," Curry said. "I had three coaches in three years, and he embodies what I know is good around here with the Warriors -- winning and that kind of feel. It was a lot different in my first few years." But Curry said he will adjust, learn Kerrs style and play just as hard for him as he did for Jackson. And he has no doubt his teammates will, too. "At the end of the day, all of the guys in the locker room are trying to win," Curry said. "I know Steve Kerr has that mentality and that mission as well. Those two things will align, and well be fine." Earlier, Curry was awarded the NBAs 2013-14 Kia Community Assist Seasonlong Award in front of a crowd on Golden States practice floor that included many of the individuals and groups he impacted. Currys charity of choice, ThanksUSA, will receive $25,000 from the NBA and Kia Motors. ThanksUSA provides college, technical and vocational school scholarships for children and spouses of active-duty military personnel. Curry has served as a spokesman for the charity since 2010. Currys other charitable works included distributing 38,000 bed nets in Tanzania last summer with the "Nothing But Nets" campaign. He also helped raise money for the fight against malaria in Africa by donating three bed nets for every 3-pointer he made. Curry called the award a "huge honour" and a team effort. He thanked his family, agents, members of the Warriors, the NBA, and several organizations for partnering with him. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '