ht.MOSCOW -- Ukrainian football club Dnipro Dni - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

ht.MOSCOW -- Ukrainian football club Dnipro Dni

The National Football League has reportedly fined Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel for an obscene gesture. According to ESPN NFL analyst Adam Schefter, the rookie was fined $12,000 for raising his middle finger to the Washington Redskins during Clevelands Monday night 24-23 preseason loss. "I had words exchanged with me throughout the entirety of the game, every game, week after week," Manziel said. "I should have been smarter. It was a Monday Night Football game and the cameras were probably solidly on me, and I need to be smarter about that." Manziel has appeared in two preseason games for the Browns, completing 14 of 27 combined pass atempts for one touchdown. "Since my name has grown bigger and people have known who I am, it just continues to go as the games continue to go on," he said following Clevelands 24-23 loss to the Redskins. "I dont know if there is a single level of severity each game, but I know its there and its present every game. I just need to let it slide off my back and go to the next play. "I feel like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up." The Browns named Brian Hoyer their starting quarterback to open the season earlier this week. Browns coach Mike Pettine said he was "extremely disappointed" with Manziels behaviour after the loss. He added that Manziels on-field conduct was a factor in naming Hoyer as the Opening Day starter. "We talk about Play like a Brown. We want our guys to act like a Brown," Pettine said. "We want to be a first-class organization. We have hundreds, thousands of kids come to our training camp practices, and look up to our players. That type of behaviour is unacceptable. Its something thats part of football that you have to maintain your poise and your composure, especially at that position, and he should know better than anyone that all eyes are on him." Niklas Sule Bayern Munich Jersey . The 20-year-old overager has appeared in 35 games for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Erie Otters this season, scoring 41 goals and adding 27 assists with a plus-28 rating. James Rodriguez Bayern Munich Jersey .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. http://www.soccerfcbayern.com/kids-core ... ch-jersey/. The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. Manuel Neuer Bayern Munich Jersey . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. Mats Hummels Bayern Munich Jersey . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night.MOSCOW -- Ukrainian football club Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk says UEFA has moved the first leg of its Champions League qualifier against FC Copenhagen out of eastern Ukraine. The city of Dnipropetrovsk had previously been approved by UEFA despite the conflict in Ukraine, but the European body moved the third qualifying round match to Kyiv. Dnipro wrote on Twitter that "UEFA has forbidden the hosting of the Dnipro-Copenhagen match in DDnipropetrovsk," adding that it would still be held on July 30, but at the Olympic Stadium in Kyiv.dddddddddddd Ukraines other Champions League team, Shakhtar Donetsk, has said it will play its home games in the western city of Lviv because Donetsk is under pro-Russian rebel control. Dnipropetrovsk is a largely Russian-speaking city 210 kilometres (131 miles) from Donetsk and has seen comparatively little unrest. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '