sitive impact that helped produce the 1-2 finish. "H - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

sitive impact that helped produce the 1-2 finish. "H

ATLANTA -- Hank Aaron is still the home run king to many. Even baseball commissioner Bud Selig has a difficult time seeing it any other way. Aaron was honoured before the Braves game against the New York Mets on Tuesday night with a ceremony commemorating the 40th anniversary of his 715th home run, the one that pushed him past Babe Ruth and gave him the major league record. Aaron finished with 755 home runs, but was eventually passed on the career list by Barry Bonds, whose career was tarnished by steroids allegations. Bonds has 762 homers, but many baseball fans dont accept that number and stand by Aaron as the true record-holder. Speaking with reporters after the ceremony, Selig was asked about Aaron being called the true home run king. "Im always in a sensitive spot there, but Ive said that myself and Ill just leave it at that," Selig said. During the ceremony Braves chairman Terry McGuirk said Aaron "set the home-run record the old-fashioned way" and added "You will always be the home run king of all time." Retired Braves broadcaster Pete Van Wieren earned a big ovation when he said Aaron is "still recognized as baseballs true home run king." Aaron, 80, was given a standing ovation in the ceremony before the game. Aaron broke Ruths record with his homer on April 8, 1974, off the Dodgers Al Downing. Downing attended the ceremony and threw out the first pitch. Some of Aarons 1974 teammates returned, including Dusty Baker, who was on-deck when the record-breaking homer was hit, Ralph Garr, Phil Niekro, Ron Reed, Marty Perez and Tom House, who caught the homer in the bullpen. Aaron thanked fans "for all your kindness all these many years." Aaron, recovering from recent hip-replacement surgery, used a walker. "The game of baseball was a way that I relaxed myself each year that I went on the field for 23 years," Aaron said. "I gave baseball everything that I had, everything, every ounce of my ability to play the game I tried to play to make you the fans appreciate me more. Thank you." Selig, Aarons longtime friend, established the Hank Aaron Award in 1999 to honour the top hitter in each league. He called Aarons 715th homer "the most famous and treasured record in American sports." Selig said Aaron was a worthy successor to Ruth as home-run king "because he is the living embodiment of the American spirit. ... Baseball is forever our national pastime because of people like Henry Aaron." The Braves wore their 1970s era white-and-blue uniforms, complete with small "a" caps, in tribute to Aaron. The Braves are wearing an Aaron 40th anniversary patch on their uniform sleeves this season. The numbers "715" were painted on the outfield grass, stretching from left-centre to right-centre. The Braves unveiled Aaron jerseys from other college and professional teams in the Atlanta area. Falcons owner Arthur Blank, former Georgia coach and athletic director Vince Dooley and former Georgia Tech coach Bill Curry were among those who stood with their teams jerseys adorned with Aarons name and No. 44. The outfield was filled with fans, each wearing blue 44 Braves jerseys and each holding baseball-shaped signs bearing numbers from 1 to 715. Josh Gorges Jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night. Marco Scandella Jersey . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthenti ... es-jersey/. The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. Alexander Mogilny Jersey . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. Jordan Nolan Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes.RICHMOND, Va. -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Harvick led 202 of the 250 laps in a race delayed nearly 3 1/2 hours at the start by rain Friday night. The victory was the 41st of his career in the series, and his record-extending seventh at 0.75-mile Richmond. Elliott, the Georgia high-schooler and son of racing great Bill Elliott, was looking to win his third consecutive race and pad his points lead, but managed to do just the latter when Harvick was too fast. "I think he just outdrove me a little bit, honestly" Elliott said. "Some of it was me. I kind of let him get too far out in front of me." The pair finished nearly seven seconds ahead of third-place finisher Kyle Busch, and Harvick said Elliott, a teammate at JR Motorsports, has had a positive impact that helped produce the 1-2 finish. "He pushes us to be better by trying different things," Harvick said. "Hes as good as they get and a lot of fun to be around." Busch never really contended, but said his team made steady gains all race long. "The racing was sort of a struggle for us to start with," he saiid.dddddddddddd. Kyle Larson, awarded the pole for Saturdays Sprint Cup race based on practice speeds when qualifying for that race was rained out earlier Friday night, finished fourth, with pole-sitter Brian Scott fifth. Scott, the pole-sitter, led the first 239 laps here last September before getting passed by Brad Keselowski with 11 laps to go. Scott led the first 43 laps Friday night and stayed in the top 10 all night, but with Harvick repeatedly opening up huge margins, second place seemed like the prize at stake. Elliott took that away as the only car that could challenge Harvick at the end. The ending was tougher for Elliott Sadler, who had worked his way up to third with some nifty work by his pit crew, but when the race went back to green with 54 to go, he got turned around in Turn 2. It looked like Trevor Bayne nudged Regan Smith, who then nudged Sadler. The Emporia native finished sixth. Elliotts points lead grew from 13 to 19 over Smith, who finished eighth. The race also marked the Nationwide Series debut for Daniel Suarez, who has impressed in the K&N Pro Series East Tour. He drove for Joe Gibbs Racing, starting 12th and finishing 19th. Suarez also was schedule to return to race in Saturday reschedule K&N Pro Series East Tour race starting at 9 a.m. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '