ck of the final wild-card spot in the Western Con - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

ck of the final wild-card spot in the Western Con

Before the 2013-14 NCAA season began, CBSSports.com listed Syracuse point guard and Toronto native Tyler Ennis at 69 on its "Top 100 Players in college hoops." Michigan guard and fellow Canadian Nik Stauskas was one ahead at 68. With 42 days before the NBA Draft in New York City, two of three analysts of the same website have Ennis getting selected in the top 10, while all three have Stauskas going in the 10-14 range. "Ive played against some of the best players in the world and Ive played against some of the best players in my class," Ennis said at the NBA Combine, which began Thursday. "I just have the confidence and I know how hard I work and I know my abilities." Played is the operative word in that sentence. For as much as the 19-year-old Ennis and 20-year-old Stauskas did to get noticed on the court, they both understand to fulfill their NBA dreams theyll have to impress potential employers off the court just as much. "People know how I play and I think the main thing for teams is to get to know me and know if they are going to draft me, what theyre going to deal with," Ennis said. "They want to see, as a nineteen-year-old coming out of college, if youre able to lead grown men in the NBA and I think they are able to get a feel for that in the interviews." The process is something all players have to go through and Stauskas is doing his best to combat the expected nerves. "The main thing for me is to just try to be myself and let teams know what kind of person I am and how I grew up and how I got to this situation right here," the Mississauga native said. Stauskass upbringing could serve him well when talking to NBA clubs. His family originally hails from the basketball-mad Lithuania. "Im a good person, really hard-working, and I come from a great family. I think thats important for people to know and I just want them to know that Im not doing this because I want money or anything like that," he said. "Obviously, the moneys great, but Im really doing this just because I love the game of basketball. This is whats made me happy since I was seven or eight-years-old. I feel like if teams really get that vibe from me, theyre going like that." Both Stauskas and Ennis sat out the first day of the combine. Each player was officially measured - height, weight and wingspan - but neither participated in any of the on-court drills. "Before the combine started, knowing what the drills were going to be, I felt a lot of it was just jump-shooting," Stauskas said. "Obviously, thats the strongest part of my game and I feel that teams already know I can shoot the ball, so coming in, I felt that even if I had a great day shooting the ball, it wasnt really going to do much for me because teams already know thats my strength." Both Canadians, however, will participate in physical testing and the aforementioned team meetings. And although the footage of their abilities is likely endless at this point, both players say there will be a few surprises awaiting any and all who will be watching. "Im not the one dunking all the time but Im able to jump pretty high and Im a lot faster than people think," Ennis said. "Going through the combine I think my numbers will show that its more surprising than people expect. "I dont think people realize I can jump the way I do or run the way I do," Stauskas echoed, "so Im really looking forward to tomorrow, getting in there and working." Aleix Garcia Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. Bacary Sagna Jersey . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop. ... ty-Jersey/. The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. Nolito Jersey . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. Kyle Walker Jersey . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat.WINNIPEG - Cam Ward grinned as he described how he felt like a kid making some key saves in his Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday. Ward stole a pair of goals from Winnipeg centre Bryan Little in the first period, beginning with a pad save during a Jets two-man advantage and then displaying his quickness with a highlight-reel stick stop. Little was about to fire the puck into a wide-open side of the net, but Ward whipped out his stick and the puck hit the paddle. "It was a fun save," Ward said with a chuckle after making 34 stops. "The initial shot was in a position where I knew I was going to have to kick out a bit of a rebound. Just out of pure desperation, I threw my stick out there and made a save that brings you back to the ol street hockey days as a kid. "But Little, I think he got even with me scoring that second goal in the third period so it all evens out." Jets head coach Paul Maurice, who coached the Hurricanes for parts of 11 seasons, even tipped his hat to Ward. "Cam Ward was the story of this hockey game," Maurice said. "He was the best player on the ice." The Jets had mounted a 9-0 advantage in shots on goal on the way to a 13-6 gap at the end of a scoreless first period. Ward then got some offensive help from his teammates, as brothers Eric and Jordan Staal and Riley Nash each scored within a span of two minutes and 53 seconds in the second. Defenceman Andrej Sekera had a pair of assists for the Hurricanes (31-31-9) to give him 31 on the season to go with 11 goals. Jets centre Jim Slater had scored his first goal of an injury-marred season 7:48 into the second, but Eric Staal got the roll going 37 seconds later with his 17th goal of the season. Little scored his 21st goal of the season for Winnipeg (32-31-9) 1:27 into the third period. Al Montoya stopped 29 shots while making his fourth straight start in net for Winnipeg since Ondrej Pavelec went out with a lower-body injury. Hes expected to return to action next week. Montoya was pointing the finger at himself for the loss. "We came out firing. Their goaltender played well," Montoya said. "I didnt make the saves I needed to make and at the end of the day that cost us the game." Maurice said Montoya was wrong. "If a guy is clearly the reason youre in the hole, Ill get him out of the net before that happens," Maurice said. "They get to this level thinking they should stop everything. He will feel that because hes got a front-row seat to the way tthe guy at the other end is playing so its magnified.ddddddddddddquot; Carolina head coach Kirk Muller said Wards stellar play was inspiring for his teammates. "The guys knew that he was giving a great effort and he was keeping us in there," Muller said. "They were like, Hey, weve got to surround him with some better play here and, fortunately, we got timely goals. We played better the rest of the game and it was a nice team effort for everybody." Ward has battled through two injuries this season and was bumped to backup for Anton Khudobin, who was in net for Carolinas 3-2 loss to Chicago Friday night. Carolina returns home for a game Tuesday against the New York Islanders. Winnipeg, which heads out on a five-game road trip beginning Monday in Dallas, remains at 73 points. Heading into the game, the Jets were six points back of the final wild-card spot in the Western Conference. The Jets were coming off a 5-4 overtime win against Colorado on March 19. The loss to Carolina was Winnipegs 40th one-goal game this season and they are 18-13-9 in those outings. Jordan Staal made it 2-1 when he went through Jets defenders and scored over Montoyas blocker at 10:10 of the second while Slater was in the penalty box for tripping. Maurice said Winnipegs first period was "about as good as were going to play," but Staals power-play marker hurt. "No doubt we got tight at 2-1," he said. "You could feel it." The Jets, who were outshot 21-8 in the second, were working without defenceman Zach Bogosian, who left the game in the period with an upper-body injury that Maurice said isnt too serious. It appeared Stuart tied it up six minutes after Littles goal, but the goal was waved off for goaltender interference as Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien fell on top of Ward in the crease and was lying on his right arm. Winnipeg pulled Montoya with about 65 seconds left in the game and swarmed Ward, but the veteran held tough. The Jets outshot the Hurricanes 15-5 in the third. Notes: Jordan Staals power-play goal was the first the Jets have allowed at home in five consecutive games. Winnipegs penalty kill was ranked fifth-best (84.8 per cent) in the NHL heading into the game … Both the Jets and Hurricanes are 2-3-0 in their last five games … The game was the second one of Carolinas 18th set of back-to-back games this season. It plays two more. Only Jersey has more back-to-back sets this season with 22. The Hurricanes so far are 9-8-1 in the first game of their sets and 5-10-3 in the second game. China Jerseys China Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '