at 16: Chelsea v Manchester City (5.3 - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

at 16: Chelsea v Manchester City (5.3

Oahu, HI - Paul Goydos birdied four holes in a row on the back nine Sunday and he held off Fred Funk and Scott Dunlap to win the Pacific Links Hawaii Championship. Goydos finished his first Champions Tour victory at 19-under-par 197. His total of 197 smashed the previous tournament record of 202 that Willie Wood set in 2012. I kept my decades going too. I won in the 1990s, the 2000s and the 2010s. Ive won every decade, Goydos stated. I love it over here. Its a great place to golf. Funk had a hole-in-one on the 16th. That helped him card a 3-under 69, which left him tied with Dunlap at minus-18. Dunlap matched the low round of the day with his 7-under 65 at Kapolei Golf Course. Russ Cochran carded a 6-under 66 to take fourth place at 17-under-par 199. Jeff Maggert was one stroke back at minus-16 after a final-round 67. Goydos and Funk shared the lead to start the day, and both got off to slow starts. Goydos parred the first, then birdied No. 2. He followed that with six consecutive pars, but he maintained at least a piece of the lead nearly that whole time. Funk parred one and two before stumbling to a bogey on the third. He got that shot back when he birdied the seventh. Funk reeled off six pars in a row from the eighth. Goydos ended his string of pars with a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-4 ninth, which tied him for the lead with Dunlap. Dunlap birdied five of seven holes from the fourth to jump to 16-under. His birdied at 10 gave him a piece of the lead. After Goydos birdied the ninth, Dunlap answered with a 10-foot birdie effort at 12. Goydos bogeyed the 10th, but remained tied with Dunlap, who faltered to a bogey on No. 13. Dunlap bounced back with a birdie on the par-5 14th to grab the lead at minus-17. After three pars in a row, Goydos took control of the tournament. He got up and down for birdie from over the green at 14. Dunlap answered with a birdie on No. 17, but he ran out of holes. I think Im a good motivating influence for the tour, joked Dunlap, who posted is his seventh top-20 finish in his last eight starts. Coming down the end, you better do some good stuff. Its nice to be in the mix. This is as good as stretch of golf as I played probably ever. Its nice to maintain a level of golf I think I can play. Goydos stuffed his approach within a foot at 15 to move to 18-under with that birdie. Funk, who was paired with Goydos and Pavin, birdied 14th to get to 16- under. Funks hole-in-one at 16 briefly gave him a piece of the lead. Goydos made his third in a row as he drained a 15-footer for birdie and the lead at 16. I cant really control Fred, who hit a great shot in there. To be honest with you, the 4-iron I hit in there was as good a shot as I hit all day, said Goydos of his tee shot at 16. The putter was mediocre on the front nine, but it was better on the back. I couldnt hit a better putt on 16, and quite frankly, I couldnt hit a better putt on 17 either. At the par-5 17th, Goydos chipped to six feet and he made that birdie putt to climb to 20-under. He was two clear of the field and needed that extra stroke. Goydos flew the green at 18 with his approach. After taking a drop from the grandstands and the television tower, Goydos chipped between a couple of trees to about 18 feet. He lagged his par effort to tap-in range. Funk and Pavin made their pars before Goydos tapped in for bogey and the win. Im pretty impressed I was able to hit my second shot between (the tower and the grandstand), Goydos joked. To be honest with you, youre a little nervy up there. But I hit a nice little chip shot and hit a nice little putt. Funk followed his ace with a pair of pars to end one back. NOTES: Goydos earned $330,000 for the victory ... Goydos also won in Hawaii on the PGA Tour at the Sony Open ... The Champions Tour heads to California next week for the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach, where Kirk Triplett is the two-time defending champion. Mamadou Sakho Jersey . Not that Durant cared. The only streak he cares about is still intact. Roberto Firmino Jersey . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c ... ersey.aspx. Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. Georginio Wijnaldum Jersey . Not that Durant cared. The only streak he cares about is still intact. Ryan Kent Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night.Title rivals Leicester, Arsenal and Tottenham will be live on Sky Sports on the penultimate weekend of an enthralling Premier League season. Leaders Leicester moved seven points clear of nearest rivals Tottenham at the start of April and Sky Sports viewers will be able to follow their bid for a maiden top-flight title throughout the remaining two months. New Sky Live Premier League games Sat May 7: Leicester v Everton (5.30pm) Sun May 8: Tottenham v Southampton (1.30pm) Sun May 8: Man City v Arsenal (4pm) Sky Sports will show Claudio Ranieris side in action against Sunderland, West Ham and Swansea in April - and have now added the Foxes home clash against Everton on May 7 to its live schedule. Tottenham will be hoping to seize on any slip-ups and will play in front of the Sky cameras five times in April and early May, with their home fixture against Southampton added to the bill on May 8.A Super Sunday double-header on that day will also feature Arsenals trip to the Etihad to face Manchester City - a game that could have ramifications for the top-four tussle. Arsenal and Manchester City will do battle at the Etihad, live on Sky Sports Sky Sports viewers are enjoying another huge season of live football, including 127 matches from the Football League, 300 matches from La Liga, the Capital One Cup, the climax of UEFA Euro 2016 qualification, SPFL and Scottish Cup action, as well as MLS and Eredivisie.The number of live Premier League games on Sky Sports increases from 116 to 126 per year for the 2016/17 season.Sky Sports Premier League fixturesApril Tottenham face Southampton live on Sky Sports in May Sat 9: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion (5.dddddddddddd30pm)Sun 10: Sunderland v Leicester City (1.30pm)Sun 10: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (4pm)Sat 16: Chelsea v Manchester City (5.30pm)Sun 17: Leicester City v West Ham (1.30pm)Sun 17: Arsenal v Crystal Palace (4pm)Mon 18: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur (8pm)Sun 24: Manchester City v Stoke City (12pm)Sun 24: Sunderland v Arsenal (2.05pm)Sun 24: Leicester City v Swansea City (4.15pm)Mon 25: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (8pm)Sat 30: Arsenal v Norwich City (5.30pm)May Leicesters home match against Everton is live on Sky Sports in May Sun 1: Manchester United v Leicester City (1.30pm)Sun 1: Southampton v Manchester City (4pm)Mon 2: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (8pm)Sat 7: Leicester City v Everton (5.30pm) Sun 8: Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (1.30pm)Sun 8: Manchester City v Arsenal (4pm)All fixtures are subject to change.Find all this seasons fixtures at www.skysports.com/football or via the Sky Sports apps. Get Sky Sports Join us and watch the race for the Premier League live on Sky Sports. Fast and easy online upgrade Also See: When can Leicester win title? Spurs have best run-in English football permutations 1-0 to the champions? Get Sky Sports NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '