ong groundstrokes. The first set was heading - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

ong groundstrokes. The first set was heading

TORONTO - Nigeria and Cameroon are the first African countries to qualify for the FIFA Womens World Cup in Canada next year.Both won their semifinals Wednesday at the African Womens Championship in Windhoek, Namibia.Asisat Oshoala, named most outstanding player at the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup in Canada this summer, scored both goals as Nigeria defeated South Africa 2-1.Captain Christine Manie scored for Cameroon with less than three minutes left in extra time for a 2-1 win over the Ivory Coast. It marks the first time Cameroon has qualified for the Womens World Cup.Nigeria, which goes after its ninth African title Saturday, has now qualified for all seven editions of the Womens World Cup.The two countries bring the number of qualified teams to 17 in the 24-country World Cup, to be played next summer in Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.One more African nation will qualify Saturday when South Africa and the Ivory Coast play for third place before the championship game.Two more qualifiers will be determined in Philadelphia on Friday when Mexico plays the U.S. and Costa Rica takes on Trinidad and Tobago in the CONCACAF Women’s Championship semifinals, with the winners booking their World Cup ticket. The losing semifinalists will play each other, with the winner also advancing to the World Cup. The fourth-place team will face Ecuador, South American fourth-place finisher in qualifying, in a playoff later this year for an additional World Cup berth. ---Qualified Countries (17 of 24):Canada (host), Australia, Brazil, Cameroon, China, Colombia, England, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Nigeria, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand. Jeff Hornacek Jazz Jersey . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. John Stockton Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com ... zz-Jersey/. He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Jae Crowder Jazz Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. Alec Burks Jazz Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. BARCELONA, Spain -- Santiago Giraldo of Colombia beat Nicolas Almagro 7-5, 6-3 to reach the Barcelona Open final on Saturday, as his Spanish rival suffered a letdown after ousting top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Giraldo will face fourth-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan after he beat Ernests Gulbis of Latvia 6-2, 6-4 in the other semifinal on the red outdoor clay. Almagro slumped to his first loss in six meetings with Giraldo, a day after one of his biggest wins when he upset eight-time winner Nadal at the Real Club de Tenis. "Yesterdays game doesnt serve as an excuse," Almagro said. "Giraldo grazed perfection today, above all in the first set, and I couldnt find the answer." The unseeded Giraldo will be playing for his first career title on Sunday after he saved six of seven break points and finished the match with an emphatic ace. "I have always dreamed of reaching the top spots of the ATP ranking and tomorrow is a first step," Giraldo said. "But I am staying calm. I will keep to my routtine and tomorrow will be a day to enjoy and play the best tennis I can.dddddddddddd" Giraldo prevailed in a match that featured several long rallies by proving more precise with his long groundstrokes. The first set was heading for a tiebreaker until Giraldo snatched it away by breaking Almagros last service game when he swatted a forehand return by the feet of the last years finalist. Almagro got an early break in the second set, but Giraldo won it right back and took control as Almagros nerves frayed with the match slipping away. "He believed more in his tennis, in how he had to play, and he barely made any mistakes," Almagro said. "I committed errors when I could have gone in front. That was the key." Earlier, Nishikoris faster movement overcame Gulbis big serve. Down a set, ninth-seeded Gulbis saved seven break points in the second before finally ceding his serve and losing the match. Nishikori will be seeking his second title of the season and fifth in his career. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '