pable against the leagues worst. The 3 - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

pable against the leagues worst. The 3

SOUTHAMPTON, Bermuda -- U.S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. The 36-hole exhibition, which concludes Wednesday, is for the four major champions of the year. British Open champion Phil Mickelson chose not to play and was replaced at Port Royal Golf Course by three-time major champion Padraig Harrington. Dufner, who won the PGA Championship, opened with a 69. Masters champion Adam Scott struggled late in the wind for a 70. Harrington, who won the PGA Grand Slam last year as an alternate, shot 74. Rose opened the round with a shot so far off line that he was in the rough near the second fairway. Facing a blind approach over trees and water, he cut a 6-iron to tap-in range for birdie. "It should have been the shot of the day," Rose said. "It followed the worst shot of the day." Rose made three more birdies on the front nine and was tied briefly by Dufner and Scott. But while Dufner and Scott struggled on the back nine as the wind picked up, Rose challenged the course record until bogeys on the 13th and 14th holes. Rose made an 8-foot par putt on the 15th, and he was the only player to make par on the 16th. Harrington said he might skip a few tournaments toward the end of the year because of too much golf. "Already in my head, (I have) pulled out of another two events during the winter to give me a long winter break," Harrington said. "And it will be probably the longest winter break Ive taken probably since I won my majors. I played stale golf, tired golf. Theres not a shadow of a doubt that I am completed over-golfed at this very moment." Ian Mahinmi Jersey .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. Markieff Morris Jersey . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. http://www.authenticnbashopwizards.com/ ... ds-jersey/. MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Michael Jordan Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. Marcin Gortat Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night.LONDON -- Novak Djokovic beat Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (2), 7-6 (7) to reach the Wimbledon final for the third time in four years. The top-seeded Djokovic overcame the loss of five straight games in the second set, seized control with a more aggressive game and took advantage of a slew of double faults by Dimitrov -- including three in a row in the third game of the final sett and one in the final tiebreaker.dddddddddddd Djokovic, the 2011 champion and runner-up last year, advanced to his 14th Grand Slam final -- and 10th in his last 13 majors. He will face the winner of the other semifinal between seven-time champion Roger Federer and big-serving Canadian Milos Raonic. The 11th-seeded Dimitrov came in with a 10-match winning streak. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '