s.Bucks: In his first game since scoring a caree - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

s.Bucks: In his first game since scoring a caree

MILAN - Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman reassured fans his latest injury is nothing serious after it was revealed he will undergo more surgery on his left knee, which was operated on last year.The Serie A club announced on Thursday that Strootman would have surgery the following day, and it was reported he would be sidelined for at least a month, possibly longer if there is further damage to the cruciate ligament.Theres a lot of speculation in the media about me and I would like to explain to all the fans what the real problem is, Strootman wrote on Twitter. In the match against Fiorentina I got a knock on my left knee. Its bruised and therefore I should rest my knee for a couple of weeks.This gives me the opportunity to remove some scar tissue which has bothered me a bit after the last surgery and this will help me further in getting back to my old level. Its nothing serious and I will be back on the pitch as soon as possible.The Netherlands international returned to action in November after undergoing surgery in March, and began returning to top form.Yesterday, Kevin Strootman underwent further diagnostic procedures with professors Van Dijk and Kerkhoffs, who previously operated on him, a Roma statement said. The examination revealed a mass of fibrous tissue (known as Cyclops Syndrome), which it is advised should be removed.The player is due to undergo arthroscopic surgery in Amsterdam tomorrow, during which the ligament will also be assessed. Davonte Lambert Jersey . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. Josh Robinson Jersey . Nathan Beaulieu, Tomas Jurco, Danick Gauthier and Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist each as the Sea Dogs extended the longest streak in the Canadian Hockey League this season. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.co ... ersey/.com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract. Lee Roy Selmon Jersey . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. Nick Folk Jersey . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place.MILWAUKEE - O.J. Mayo made the most of his first start in a year.Mayo scored 17 points to help the Milwaukee Bucks to a 98-86 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night. He was 5 for 10 from the field and 4 for 4 at the line his first start since Dec. 14 at Dallas.I just go out there hoopin man, Mayo said. You think of a pick-up game, you want to be among the first 10 guys to go out there and play.Brandon Knight had 20 points and eight assists for Milwaukee (8-7), which avoided its first three-game slide of the season. Rookie Jabari Parker contributed 14 points and nine rebounds.Detroit (3-11) has lost five in a row and eight of nine.Andre Drummond had 23 points and 10 rebounds for the Pistons, and Greg Monroe added 15 points and eight boards. Drummond was averaging 8.7 points coming into the night, but shot 11 of 15 from the floor.Detroit guard Brandon Jennings missed his first game of the season after he hyperextended his left thumb late in Fridays 99-89 loss at Atlanta. Jennings, who spent his first four seasons with the Bucks, is averaging 16 points and 5.8 assists per game.We gave them 19 offensive rebounds, we had 19 turnovers and we were 7 of 17 at the free-throw line, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said. They hit 10 3-pointers. Those were the four factors in the game. Theres really nothing else to talk about.A basket by Zaza Pachulia gave Milwaukee its biggest lead at 87-73 with 5:46 left.Detroit closed to 88-80 on a layup by Monroe with 4:17 to go, but the rally fizzled from there.Pachulia grabbed an offensive rebound and nailed a jumper, and after Drummond missed a layup, Knight followed with a 3-pointer to make it 93-80 with 3:11 left.We cant lose three in a row, Parker said.dddddddddddd We didnt want to lose two in a row.Milwaukee put together a 12-1 run to open a 79-67 lead heading into the final period. The Bucks also closed out the first half with an 11-2 run.They scored one point, Milwaukee coach Jason Kidd said. For us as a young group, those are positive things for us to look at and learn from. Theyre showing us coaches they can do it.TIP-INSPistons: Drummonds previous season high of 14 points occurred on Nov. 1 against Brooklyn. ... D.J. Augustin started in place of Jennings and had 11 points and seven assists. He also committed five turnovers. ... Detroit handed visiting Milwaukee a 98-95 loss on Nov. 7 in the only other meeting between the teams.Bucks: In his first game since scoring a career-high 20 points, Giannis Antetokounmpo managed just two points on 1-of-13 shooting. ... John Henson sprained his left foot in the second quarter and did not return. He will not travel with the team to Minnesota. ... Milwaukees 121 wins against Detroit are its most against any team.UP NEXTPistons: Host the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.Bucks: Visit Minnesota on Wednesday.SILVER IN TOWNNBA Commissioner Adam Silver was in Milwaukee and met with new Bucks owners Wes Edens and Marc Lasry, as well as local business leaders and elected officials, to discuss a possible new facility for the team.We accomplished a lot, Silver said. Theres a tremendous amount of positive energy in the community. There are always bumps in the road, but theres no doubt here that the people, the fans, the elected officials, they all recognize the value this team brings to the community.BEST DAY OF THE WEEKThe Bucks are 4-0 on Tuesdays and 4-7 the rest of the week. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '