st nice to execute like that." N - Pokemon GO: лучший русский форум игры

st nice to execute like that." N

LIVERPOOL, England -- Fulham and Cardiff were relegated from the Premier League on Saturday after Sunderlands surprise 1-0 win at Manchester United proved a reality check for the deposed champions interim manager Ryan Giggs. Fulham lost 4-1 at Stoke and Cardiff was defeated 3-0 at Newcastle, leaving both teams unable to climb out of the bottom three with one match apiece remaining. "I have to apologize for not managing the situation. The club asked me to come -- I tried," said Fulham manager Felix Magath, who was hired in February in an attempt to keep the club in the top division for a 14th straight season. "The thing is you can never say any player would like to see relegation, but they didnt fight enough, especially today." Cardiff goes down after spending just one year in the Premier League. Sebastian Larssons 30th-minute winner at Old Trafford means resurgent Sunderland have picked up seven points from recent away matches at Manchester City, Chelsea and United to move three points clear of third-bottom Norwich with two matches left. After opening with a 4-0 win over Norwich last weekend, Giggs saw United turn in a performance reminiscent of David Moyes woeful 10-month tenure that was ended last month. "I feel flat," said Giggs. "The players were flat and I dont know why . We were putting five- or 10-yard passes astray and if you do that in the Premier League you get punished. Weve had a problem at home all season -- its not been good enough." Already out of contention to qualify for the Champions League, United is also struggling to make the Europa League as it is six points behind sixth-placed Tottenham, which lost 2-0 at West Ham. Spurs went down to 10 men in the 25th minute when Younes Kaboul was given a straight red card for a professional foul, before an own goal by Harry Kane and Stewart Downings free kick secured a victory that preserved West Hams Premier League status for another season. Aston Villa is almost certain of staying up, too, after beating Hull 3-1 thanks to Ashley Westwoods goal after 58 seconds and a pair of headers from Andreas Weimann just before halftime. Villa is six points clear of Norwich, which likely needs at least four points to survive but ends the season with games against Chelsea on Sunday and Arsenal next weekend. Hull, a point behind Villa, is also unlikely to be hauled in by Norwich but its three-game winless run bodes ill for the FA Cup final against Arsenal on May 17. Southampton beat Swansea 1-0 away thanks to Rickie Lamberts injury-time goal in Saturdays other match. Yerry Mina Jersey . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. Custom Colombia Jerseys . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world ... ll-jersey/. Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. Jeison Murillo Jersey . Mike Trout, Josh Hamilton and Kole Calhoun all homered to help the Los Angeles Angels get their first win of the season with an 11-1 rout of the Houston Astros. Carlos Sanchez Jersey . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster.SAN DIEGO - The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen. Franklin Morales followed a good start by Jorge De La Rosa with one of his own, helping the Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-1 Thursday. Colorado used Wilin Rosarios tiebreaking groundout in a three-run seventh to overcome Ian Kennedy, who pitched a one-hit shutout through the sixth. Morales (1-1) allowed one run and four hits in six innings with five strikeouts and a walk. Morales made his second career start against the Padres — and first since allowing one hit in six shutout innings at San Diego on Sept. 21, 2007. "That was crucial for him to get through the sixth," Colorado manager Walt Weiss said. "He stepped up. Its tough to go back and forth between the pen and starting." Injuries to Tyler Chatwood and Brett Anderson, have forced the Rockies to start Morales and De La Rosa, who both were sent to the bullpen earlier after ineffective starts. De La Rosa was the loser in Wednesday nights 4-2 defeat, but threw well; he allowed three runs — two earned — and seven hits in six innings. "I have a job to do," Morales said. "I dont worry about where I pitch. I just want to do whatever I can to help my team win." Morales allowed a solo homer to Xavier Nady leading off the fourth, a drive off the facing of the second deck in left field. That stood until the seventh. Corey Dickerson reached on a one-out double, Troy Tulowitzki walked and Justin Morneau lined a ball to right field. Chris Denorfia broke in, then retreated as the ball went his head for an RBI double. "Morneau hit that ball pretty hard and they got a couple guys on," Kennedy said. "I was trying to get a double play in that situation." Rosario grounded out to shortstop as Tulowitzki scored for a 2-1 lead, and Nolan Arenado followed wwith a run-scoring single.dddddddddddd "Kennedy was tough, pounding the ball down, hitting the corners," Morneau said. "But when he made mistakes, we took advantage, and we had some good at-bats in the seventh." LaTroy Hawkins pitched the ninth to remain perfect in four save chances, finishing just the fourth win for the Rockies in 11 road games this season. Kennedy retired his first 12 batters before walking Tulowitzki leading off the fifth. He didnt allow a hit until Arenados leadoff double in the sixth. "Its tough. I threw well for the first six innings," Kennedy said. "I felt like I was executing my pitches. I was getting ahead of guys and when I didnt start off with strike one I felt like I was getting back to even in the count and it was just nice to execute like that." NOTES: Nadys homer was his third of the season and San Diegos eighth, the lowest total in the NL. ... San Diegos Everth Cabrera extended his hitting streak to nine games with a second-inning double. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley was held out of the starting lineup for a second consecutive game with a strained right biceps. Headley had a pinch-single in the eighth. ... Rockies RF Michael Cuddyer left in the seventh with a right hamstring cramp. ... Longtime Rockies 1B Todd Helton is scheduled to be inducted into the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Thursday night at Sports Authority Field in Denver. ... Padres 1B Yonder Alonso entered in the ninth inning and played third base for the third time in his big league career. ... Anderson had surgery on Thursday to have pins inserted into his fractured left index finger. The pins are expected to remain for six weeks. ... The Rockies open a three-game set at home Friday night against Philadelphia, which sends RHP Jonathan Pettibone (0-0) against RHP Tyler Chatwood (0-0). ... Giants RHP Matt Cain (0-2) opposes Padres RHP Tyson Ross (1-2) on Friday night. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '